Pro-Ject Ground it E
Platform for turntable
Ground it E is a stable and height-adjustable platform for turntable, which can significantly reduce the effects of vibrations of the base. This enables a pleasant, natural reproduction. The application of Ground it E is very simple: Do not place your turntable directly on vibration-prone locations, such as furniture or shelves, but place it on one of the Ground it equipment bases.
All Ground it platforms contribute to an optimal reproduction of vinyl music. The sound image of the turntableseems more dynamic and lively in timing with the device base. The room acoustics of the recording room are reproduced much more clearly and contoured, making music reproduction more realistic, authentic and expressive.
- For optimal placement of turntableand hifi
- Prevents the transmission of vibrations
- Made of heavy MDF
- Conical feet with damping ring
- Height adjustable
- Can be combined with Cover it E and Cover it RPM 1/3 Carbon
- High gloss piano lacquer surface