- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Reduces radio frequency interference (RFI) by 30 dB
- A central filter network eliminates common-mode and push-pull interference
- Mutually independent outputs prevent push-pull crosstalk
- 13,500 A instantaneous short circuit protection
- Star ground wiring
- Internal wiring made of multi-strand silver-plated 6N OFC copper with FEP dielectric
- Use with standard IEC C13 power cord
The EVO3 Gemini is a compact power cleaning and distribution board with a length of only 243 mm, a width of 80 mm and a height of only 45 mm. It has two separately switched outputs, both directly connected to the PCB. Most power filters of this type have interconnected outputs connected in series – which is not particularly wise, since the push-pull noise generated by the connected Electronic will then be superimposed from one output jack to the other. The electrical architecture and design of the Gemini is clearly superior to such filters.
The EVO3 Gemini’s unique delta filter topology cleans the power supply of both common-mode and push-pull noise. Two independent circuits prevent cross-contamination of connected devices. The high-quality internal wiring is made of oxygen-free, silver-plated copper strands, ensuring low resistance and high current transmission. A PTFE dielectric separates the conductors, while instantaneous protection of up to 13,500 amps keeps your valuable equipment safe from power surges and voltage spikes.
The internal wiring of IsoTek products is matched to IsoTek power cables. Maintaining commonalities in design and material properties ensures optimal conductivity.
NUMBER OF OUTPUTS: 2
MAINS CONNECTION: 10 A IEC C14
OPERATING VOLTAGE: 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
MAXIMUM CURRENT: 10 A HRC
MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION: 2,300 W (@230 V) / 1,150 W (@115 V)
OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION: 13,500 A
DIMENSION: 80 x 45 x 234 mm