The VU+ Zero is the affordable receiver for all fans of VU+. It convinces with its top performance and high quality, while the VU+ Zero is extremely affordable and is also suitable for the small purse.
Small size, elegant design.
The VU+ Zero is characterized not only by its attractive price, but also by its very elegant design. In noble white or black, it stands out from other products on the receiver market and convinces with quality and appearance.
The VU+ Zero
The VU+ Zero is another FULL HD receiver in the VU+ family of devices with the new 2000 DMIPS processor. As a streaming client best suited to access the tuners or recordings of your existing VU+ receivers via Lan or WiFi. The use as a standalone SAT receiver is also possible due to the built-in DVB-S2 tuner. The IR receiver included in the scope of delivery allows the receiver to be set up invisibly.
- Display: Status LED
- Smart card lot: 1
- Power switch_ 1
- Sat-IF input/output: 1 x F jack
- Video/audio output (analog): 3.5 mm jack
- Video/audio output (digital): 1 x HDMI
- USB 2.0: 2
- Ethernet: 1
- Ext. IR sensor/RS 232: 1
- Mains voltage (external power supply): 100-250/50-60 V/Hz
- Power consumption (typ. operation/ stand-by): 10 W/ < 0.5 W
- RF range: 950-2,150 MHz
- FEC, de-mutliplexer: DVB-S/DVB-S2 standard
- Video Resolution: CCIR 601 (720 x 576 lines), 576p, 720p, 1080i,1080p
- Video decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4 compatible
- Input data rate: 2-45 MSymb/s
- S/N: >53dB
- Decoding: AC3, MPEG-4 (AAC-HE), MPEG-1, Layer 1, 2 and 3
- Sampling rate: 32/44.1/48 kHz
- S/N: >65 dB
- LNB supply (horiz./vert.): 14V/18V (max. 400mA)
- Control Signal: 22kHz; ToneBurst; DiSEqC 1.0/1.1/1.2; USALS
- Dimensions (W x Hx D): 160mm x 30mm x 150mm
- Weight: 0,4 kg