Chord Mojo 2
Handcrafted in the UK with a rugged CNC machined aircraft aluminum chassis. The Mojo 2 offers unmatched performance, premium sound and unparalleled build quality.
Powerful and flexible
The British designed and built Mojo 2 is the most advanced portable device DAC and headphone amplifier in the world today.
Designed entirely around a powerful, custom-coded FPGA processor, Mojo 2 benefits from several unique technologies.
Central to the New Mojo 2 is the world’s first lossless DSP, without an advanced “digital tone control”. The ‘UHD DSP’ gives Mojo 2 unrivaled compatibility with today’s wide-ranging headphones, as well as unprecedented flexibility with partner gear.
Increased transparency due to low distortion
Another key feature is the new menu system, navigated via the new (fourth) control ball, which allows mute, crossfeed, key lock and tone control.
Mojo 2 offers greatly improved battery management with faster charge rates, a huge 75% reduction in power loss, and a 9% gain in capacity.
A new USB-C data input provides more flexibility, transparency has been significantly increased thanks to an improved noise shaper, lower distortion and greater neutrality Mojo 2 can even be taken wirelessly Poly streamer / server.
- Five digital inputs: coaxial, dual data coax, optical, micro USB and USB-C
- 125 dB A wt.
- 2.7 uV A wt., no measurable noise floor modulation
- 0.0003 % at 2.5 V 300 Ohm
- 1 % Distortion
- 90 mW 300 Ohm (5.2 V RMS)
- 600 mW 30 Ohm (4.2 V RMS)
- 0.06 Ohm output impedance
- 118 dB stereo separation 1 kHz 300 Ohm 2.5 V
- 83 mm (3.26 inches) x 62 mm (2.44 inches) x 22.90 mm (0.90 inches)