Lehmann Audio Linear USB II
Lehmann Audio Linear USB II
Since 2004, the Linear has been delighting all music lovers who expect top performance from their hi-fi amplifier even when playing headphones. Can this success story be surpassed? Of course!
The Linear USB II features a latest-generation digital-to-analog converter and a completely redesigned analog board in brilliant Low-Z copper technology. Physical, powerfulbass and delicate resolution across the frequency spectrum: you’ll never think of your headphones as a stopgap again.
The best of two worlds
With your needs in mind at all times, the Linear USB II’s three gain settings allow for an impressive listening experience – with a wide variety of headphones on a wide variety of sound sources. As a headphone amplifier and preamp, it combines the carefully selected components and refined circuit architecture of the crowd-pleasing Linear with the digital world.
Enjoy your music treasures from PC, Mac or even cell phone in audiophile quality. The Linear USB II automatically detects an incoming USB audio stream and does not require an input selector switch. For double listening pleasure, the new Champion takes pleasure in playing two headphones simultaneously and, as a streaming preamplifier, also awakens your active speakers to astonishing vitality.
The 3S device feet decouple the Linear USB II from the ground and ensure silence. Fabulous sound in every situation, always striving for perfection – that’s the Linear USB II.
- 47 kOhm
- 0 dB, 10 dB, 18 dB, 20 dB selectable via DIP switch
- 10 Hz (-0.3 dB) to 35 kHz (-1 dB)
- > 100 dB at gain +0 dB
- < 0.001 % at 6 mW/300 Ohm
- > 70 dB/10 kHz
- 400 mW/60 Ohm
- 200 mW/300 Ohm
- Pre-Out 50 Ohm
- Phones Out 5 Ohm
- Neutrik headphone jacks with gold-plated contacts
- 1 x Pre-Out
- 2 x Phones Out
- gold-plated RCA sockets with Teflon insulation
- 240 V AC
- 250 mA, T
- Analog board in Low-Z copper
- 3S device feet
- 110 mm x 280 mm x 50 mm
- 1,5 kg net
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm
- Maximum gain: 0 dB, 10 dB, 18 dB, 20 dB selectable via DIP switch
- Frequency response analog: 10 Hz (-0.3 dB) to 35 kHz (-1 dB)
- Signal to noise ratio analog: > 100 dB at gain +0 dB
- Distortion factor: < 0.001 % at 6 mW/300 Ohm
- Channel separation: > 70 dB/10 kHz
- Output power: 400 mW/60 Ohm; 200 mW/300 Ohm
- Output impedance: Pre-Out 50 Ohm; Phones Out 5 Ohm
- Connectors: Audio Neutrik headphone jacks with gold plated contacts, 1 x Pre-Out, 2 x Phones Out, gold plated RCA jacks with Teflon insulation.
- Connection mains voltage: 240 V AC
- Fuse: 250 mA, T
- Power consumption in operation: 15 W
- Special feature: analog board in Low-Z copper, 3S device feet
- cabinetW x D x H: 110 mm x 280 mm x 50 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg net
- Digital inputs: 1 x USB B
- Sampling rate: up to 384 Khz
- Resolution: up to 32 bit
- Formats: PCM, DOP 128, FLAC, MP3, WAV
- Chipset: ESS Sabre K2M
- Analog filter: Silver Mica capacitors
- Max. Output level: DAC 1.8 V eff.
- Special feature: automatic switching to analog input if no digital signal is detected