Audio-Technica ATH DSR7BT (Unpacking equipment)
Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Pure Digital Drive™
Audio-Technica’s DSR7BT Bluetooth headphones: the future of sound. The Pure Digital Drive™-
system delivers the digital signal without D/A conversion / without degradation of sound quality from the source to the driver.
The sample product at a glance
No cable, No loss of quality
The future of sound is here – with Audio-Technica’s DSR7BT Bluetooth headphones. The Pure Digital Drive™ system redefines wireless audio playback. The audio signal is faithfully reproduced by delivering the original digital signal from the source to the driver without D/A conversion, which normally degrades sound quality.
- Pure Digital Drive™ system – fully digital signal chain from audio source to driver, with transmission of all details of the digital signal
- Specially designed 45mm True Motion D/A drivers for the ATH-DSR7BT reproduce every detail of the music while reproducing a natural, balanced sound
- Double layer isolation structure separates electrical and acoustic spaces to optimize sound performance and reduce unnecessary resonance
- Soft memory foam ear cushions provide enhanced comfort for extended music enjoyment
- Hi-Res Audio compatible via USB connection (up to 96 kHz/24-bit)
- Bluetooth 4.2 with support for aptX HD, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs
- Touch control and volume control to manage music and calls
- LED indicators with connection and charging status as well as battery life and codec type
- 2.0m USB connection cable and carrying bag included
Pure Digital Drive™
Wireless digital audio signals are transmitted directly to the headphone drivers via Bluetooth®. Compared to conventional wireless headphones, Pure Digital Drive™ keeps the signal fully digital from the audio source, without digital-to-analog converters and the sound degradation that typically accompanies them.
True Motion D/A Drivers
The 45mm true motion D/A driver ensures high fidelity. A 7N-OFC voice coil that accurately reproduces the original digital signal and a DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coated diaphragm for increased stability and higher frequency response.
Playback of high-resolution audio files with up to 24-bit/96 kHz (wired via USB) and up to 24-bit/48 kHz (wireless)
APTX HD Compatible
Bluetooth 4.2 supports aptX HD, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs
Highest wearing comfort
High-quality memory foam ensures a perfect fit, distributing the weight of the headphones evenly over the head for a longer, more comfortable listening experience.
Everything in view
LED indicators provide quick overview of connection and charging status, battery life, and codec type.
Touch to Play
Touch control and volume control for music playback and incoming calls
Carrying case and a 2.0m USB cable for cable connection and charging.
|Driver dimension||45 mm|
|Frequency range||5 – 40,000 Hz|
|Battery||Integrated, 3.7 V, rechargeable lithium polymer battery|
|Battery life||Continuous operation: approx. 15 hours
Standby: approx. 1,000 hours
|Weight||300g (without cable)|
|Connector plug||Micro USB Type B|
|Enclosed accessories||2.0m USB charging cable (USB Type A, Micro USB
|Bluetooth® version||Bluetooth version 4.2|
|Output||Bluetooth standard performance class 2|
|Operating Range||Visibility – approx. 10 m|