Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay E6 (unboxing device)
Constant attention to detail
Consistent attention to detail, at all stages of design – for this reason and in this way we stand out from all the rest. Details can be small and tangible, integrated and holistic. But the important thing is that we look at them holistically, and that they are carefully coordinated and seamlessly integrated. Because when that happens, we create products that stand the test of time (even the smallest of them!).
Sound – Wireless Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound
Thanks to a combination of finely tuned acoustics, matching design and good ergonomics, the Beoplay E6 offers a powerfulsound with an extremely powerful bass. You can easily tailor the sound to your taste and preferences using the Beoplay app on your smartphone.
Design – Comfortable and individual
Well-fitting headphones provide better sound and fuller bass. But ears are different. That’s why you get a choice of different ear fins with the Beoplay E6 for a guaranteed secure and comfortable fit. Optimal for everyday use, no matter where you walk or stand.
Battery life – Maximum playback time: 5 hours
The Beoplay E6 offers a smart feature that lets you charge your headphones while you use them. And it has a playback time of up to 5 hours, so you never have to go without your music – no matter where you go.
Durable materials – Splash-proof and dust-proof
In a nod to urban sneaker culture, the cable that connects the Earbuds has been encased in a braided fabric. The durable headphone housing is made of textured rubber and polymers and can withstand sweat and moisture. The remote control integrated in the cable has aluminum buttons.
Intelligent functions – automatic shutdown
For optimal wearing comfort and quick gripping, the earpieces have been equipped with small magnets. This allows you to wear the headphones around your neck and not run the risk of losing them. When you click the magnets together, the Earbuds automatically turn off to optimize battery life.
- Noise reduction: Passive noise suppression
- Driver size: Electrodynamic driver, diameter 6.4 mm
- Driver sensitivity: 107dB ±3dB
- Frequency range: 20 – 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Customizable sound EQ: presets available and fully customizable via the Bang & Olufsen app
- Designer: Jakob Wagner
- Fit: Wireless in-ear headphones
- EarGels: 4 pairs of silicone fitting pieces (XS, S, M, L) 3 pairs of silicone ear fins (S, M, L) Comply™ foam earmolds (size M)
- Materials: aluminum fabric rubber polymer foam silicone nylon
- Protected against dust and water: IP54 (resistant to dust and splashing water/sweat)
- Dimensions (mm): 47 W x 26.3 H x 22.2 D
- Weight: Headphones: 21 g
- Battery life: Up to 5 hours of playback at moderate volumes
- Charging time: Approx. 2 hrs.
- Battery size: 2 x 50mAh
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- Sound codecs: SBC, AAC
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, MEMS
- Inputs and outputs: Charging cable: Mechanical snap-on closure
- Operating elements on the device: 3 operating keys