Compact and powerful
The MA 6.3 stereo power amplifiers are based on an award-winning and proven amplifier concept in a compact design. The MA 6.3 are extremely powerful and fully balanced amplifiers for all music genres. Characteristic is a powerful, detailed and volatile sound that always remains relaxed. The MA 6.3 represents the technological sum of AVM’s experience in designing and manufacturing extremely musical power amplifiers since 1986. With the MA 6.3, AVM transfers the musical ideals of its large OVATION power amplifiers into a more design-friendly and compact design.
Maximum ease of use
MA 6.3 can be updated all around, which means that further useful functions can easily be added in the future. An active phase indicator makes it easier for you to make the correct connection. In the MA 6.3, many useful ‘helpers’ work for you in the background and help to ensure maximum operating convenience: protective circuits prevent damage, e.g. in the event of connection errors, overheating and overload protection.
Like all AVM devices, the MA 6.3 is also manufactured purely by hand in the Malsch factory – the vast majority of suppliers, e.g. for the precise cabinet, are also located in the immediate vicinity. Repeated, intensive quality controls during all manufacturing steps and a break-in period of several days for each individual device ensure the promise of maximum reliability in the long term.
- 355 x 430 x 130 mm (D x W x H)
- 45 kg (pair)
- Fully balanced Class A/B power amplifiers with over 680/1000 W/channel (at 8/4 Ω)
- Analog fully balanced input stages, fully DC-coupled
- MOS-FET high current amplifier: 40 MOS-FET transistors per amplifier deliver max. 300 amps per channel
- Power supply of the output stages with 1000 VA toroidal transformer
- 3 separate power supplies: Main power supply, power supply for processor unit & silent power supply for input circuitry
- High level inputs: XLR + RCA
- 2 Speakers for optional bi-wire configuration
- AIR Trigger (AVM Intelligent Remote)
- Trigger input 10V
- Mains phase display
- Stand-by consumption <0.5W
- Large, blue illuminated graphic display
- Extensive menu functions (adjustable input sensitivity, peak power)
- Cabinet: Aluminum silver or black, chrome front optional
- Packaging: Sturdy AVM OVATION flight case