Bluesound POWERNODE (N330)
Bluesound POWERNODE (N330) the exceedingly powerful streaming integrated amplifier
The POWERNODE is an extremely powerful streaming integrated amplifier that can be integrated into the existing home LAN or WiFi play music from numerous online streaming services and Internet radio stations as well as your own digital music collections. In addition, the amplifier has analog and digital inputs for connecting existing audio sources and – thanks to its HDMI eARC connector – a TV.
The new POWERNODE has a continuous output power of 2 x 80 watts and thus enough reserves to drive most commercially available speakers.
Only connect the speaker
The Bluesound POWERNODE (N330) is an extremely powerful streaming integrated amplifier that can be integrated into the existing home LAN or WiFi play music from numerous online streaming services and Internet radio stations as well as your own digital music collections.
In addition, the amplifier has analog and digital inputs for connecting existing audio sources and – thanks to its HDMI eARC connector – a TV. The new POWERNODE has a continuous output power of 2 x 80 watts and thus enough reserves to drive most commercially available speakers.
Integrate external music sources into the network
With its analog and digital inputs and outputs, Bluesound’s POWERNODE (N330) allows you to continue using your existing HiFi components and integrate them into the wireless network. Whether it’s a CD player or turntable, your TV or a music server, you can easily stream your favorite songs from any connected music source and listen anywhere in the house.
Unlimited access to music
Supporting AirPlay 2, which easily integrates all Apple iPhones, iPads and computers into your network, the POWERNODE 2i is one of the most flexible streamers around. You’ll also find high-resolution premium music services like TIDAL®, Spotify®, Amazon Music HD, and Qobuz®-as well as virtually all other popular streaming platforms and Internet radio stations-right in the BluOS® Controller app.
And of course, you’ll have access to your locally stored downloads, your Apple Music library, and all the other content on a NAS drive without turning on a computer.
High computing power and fast data processing
A high-performance quad-core processor now enables the new BluOSTM streaming module to deliver more than eight times faster processing power and four times faster memory speed. In addition, the Bluesound POWERNODE (N330) has an improved dual-band WLAN module and a high-resolution Bluetooth® aptX® HD wireless connection is available for streaming music from a smartphone or tablet, which can also be used to control Bluetooth® headphones or speakers at the same time if required.
Apple users can integrate the POWERNODE into their network via AirPlay 2, and the extremely powerful high-end D/A converter even allows decoding and streaming of MQA files, whose audio data can contain music in high-resolution studio quality.
Music throughout the house with the Bluesound POWERNODE (N330)
The POWERNODE is very versatile and can be expanded to suit any listening situation. For example, the Bluesound PULSE SUB+ subwoofer and a pair of PULSE FLEX 2i for the rear surround channels can be controlled wirelessly via the home WiFi if the living room is to be used as a home cinema with Dolby® surround sound. Or you can add more Bluesound players to create a multi-room audio system of almost any size, which can be conveniently controlled via the BluOSTM app on your smartphone, tablet or computer, as well as by voice assistant. Finally, the Bluesound system can even be integrated into professional smarthome control systems.
- HybridDigitalTM integrated amp
- 2 x 80 watts continuous output power
- ARM® CORTEXTM A53 quad-core 1.8 GHz processor
- 32 bit/384 kHz D/A converter
- HDMI eARC connector
- optical digital and analog input
- analog stereo output
- three digital outputs (optical, coaxial and USB)
- BluOSTM wireless multi-room music streaming
- MQA playback (high-resolution, studio-quality audio streaming)
- AirPlay 2
- Voice control via Apple Siri and Amazon Alexa
- Dualband WiFi + Gigabit Ethernet (Download Network Guide)
- Bluetooth® 5.0 aptX® HD with bidirectional streaming
- remote controllable via any IR remote control with learning capability
- Input for infrared receiver
- 12 V trigger output
- Headphone jack (3.5 mm mini jack/Bluetooth wireless)
- Subwoofer output (cinch/wireless)
- Touch-sensitive control panel with presets
- available in black or white cabinet
- Supported data formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
- Supported high-resolution audio formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
- integrated amp: HybridDigitalTM technology with 2 x 80 watts continuous output power into 8 ohms
- Pulse power: 220 watts (4 ohms), 130 watts (8 ohms)
- Native sampling rate: up to 192 kHz
- Resolution: 16 – 24 bit
- Supported third-party providers: AirPlay 2, Apple Wireless Accessory Configuration (WAC)
- Signal to noise ratio: -100 dBA
- Distortion factor: 0.008
- D/A converter: 32 bit, 384 kHz
- Supported smartphone and computer operating systems: iOS, Android, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, macOS 10.10-10.15, macOS 11
- Free Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, Slacker Radio
- Integrated online music services: more than 23
- Supported home automation systems: Creston, Control 4, RTI, ELAN, URC, Push, Lutron, iPort
- Network: Ethernet RJ45, GigE 1000 Mbps, 2 x Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) dual band
- HDMI input: HDMI eARC
- USB input: Type A (FAT32/NTFS formatted)
- Optical digital/analog input: Combined mini-Toslink / analog stereo (3.5 mm jack)
- Outputs: Analog RCA stereo with FIXED option, Coaxial RCA digital output, Optical Toslink digital output, USB digital output, Headphone jack (3.5 mm mini-jack stereo, Bluetooth®), Subwoofer 1 x RCA, 1 x wireless to PULSE SUB+, 12 Volt Trigger
- Bluetooth®: Bluetooth® 5.0 aptX® HD
- Bluetooth® connection: Bidirectional (send and receive)
- Mains connection: Universal three-pin socket (100 – 240 V)
- Operating system: BluOSTM
- Operation: via the touch panel on the top of the device
Infrared remote control
BluOS App for iOS, Android, Windows and macOS
- Remote control: via an infrared sensor integrated in the cabinet
- Processor: ARM® CORTEXTM A53, Quad-Core, 1.8 GHz per core
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Dimensions: 220 x 70 x 190 mm (W x H x D)
- Accessories included: 2 x power cable, Ethernet cable, 2 x adapter for Toslink to 3.5 mm mini jack, safety and warranty information