Primare I25 DAC
Primare I25 DAC – modular integrated amplifier and digital-to-analog converter
The I25 DAC combines the DM35 digital-to-analog conversion stage with the award-winning I25 modular integrated amplifier platform with UFPD 2 amplification technology that delivers 100 watts of power per channel, with the option to add the SM35 Prisma Network Player module at any time.
The Primare I25 DAC modular integrated amplifier is the latest iteration of Primare’s now legendary integrated amplifiers and is among the first to use the new UFPD 2 power supply system, a radical reworking of Primare’s award-winning UFPD Class D all-analog technology.
With 100 watts into 8 ohms of absolutely linear UFPD 2 amplification across the entire audible bandwidth, the I25 DAC delivers naturally fast, clean, and agile sound with an unparalleled ability to bring music to life.
In addition to five analog inputs, the Primare I25 DAC includes a full-featured DM35 digital-to-analog converter stage that provides up to PCM 768 kHz/32-bit and DSD 256 conversion.
Unprecedented system customization
The modular design of the I25 allows the Prisma Network Player Module SM35 to be added to the amplifier at any time for unprecedented system customization.
The I25 DAC continues a Primare tradition of delivering amazing performance from compact and stylish integrated amplifiers for easy installation in virtually any home environment.
The look and feel of Scandinavia
Every aspect of the products – how they look, the satisfying feel of the controls – contributes to the overall experience of living with Primare. As a result, Primare products exude the hallmarks of Scandinavian design – simple, elegant designs with accessible and easy-to-understand functionality.
One example is the signature control knob, known throughout the industry both for its appearance and for how it feels in the hand when selecting an input or adjusting the volume – not too much, not too little, all in balance, proportion and harmony.
- Output power: 2 x 100W 8O; 2 x 200W 4O
- Analog inputs: 5 pairs RCA
- Analog outputs: PRE 1 pair RCA; Line 1 pair RCA
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz +0.1/-0.65
- THD + N: < 0.01%, 20Hz – 20kHz, 10W at 😯
- Noise level distance: >90dB
- Inputs: 4 x Tos Link (192kHz/24 bit); 2 x RCA (192kHz/24 bit);
- 1x USB-B up to 768kHz/32bit; up to DSD256 (11.2MHz)
- Output: 1 x RCA (analog in = 48kHz out; digital in = pass-through)
- Product type : Integrated amplifier
- IR remote control : Yes
- USB interface : Yes
- Width (cm) : 43
- Height (cm) : 10.6
- Depth (cm) : 42
- Weight (kg) : 11
- Number of channels : 2
- Music power 4 Ohm (W), per channel : 200
- Music power 8 Ohm (W), per channel : 100
- Frequency response lower limit (Hz) : 20
- Frequency response upper limit (Hz) : 20000
- Signal-to-noise ratio, line (dB) : 90
- Distortion factor (%) : 0.01
- Distortion factor determined at x watts : 10
- Distortion factor determined at x ohms : 8
- Remote control : IR remote control
- USB interface : Yes