I25 – modular integratet amplifier
I25 is an award-winning modular integrated amplifier featuring our UFDP 2 amplification technology, delivering 100 watts of power per channel, with the option to add digital-to-analog converters and Prisma network player modules at any time.
The I25 modular integrated amplifier is the latest iteration of Primare’s now legendary integrated amplifiers and is among the first to use the new UFPD 2 power supply system, a radical reworking of Primare’s award-winning UFPD Class D all-analog technology.
With 100 watts into 8 ohms of absolutely linear UFPD 2 amplification across the audible bandwidth, I25 delivers naturally fast, clean and agile sound with an unparalleled ability to bring music to life.
The modular design of the I25 allows a sophisticated digital-to-analog conversion module, DM25, and a Prisma network player module, SM35, to be added to the amplifier at any time for unprecedented system customization.
I25 continues a Primare tradition of delivering amazing performance from compact and stylish integrated amplifiers for easy installation in virtually any home environment.
The look and feel of Scandinavia
Every aspect of our products – how they look, the satisfying feel of the controls – contributes to the overall experience of living with Primare. As a result, Primare products exude the hallmarks of Scandinavian design – simple, elegant designs with accessible and easy-to-understand functionality.
One example is the signature control knob, known throughout the industry both for its appearance and how it feels in the hand when selecting an input or adjusting the volume.
- Output power: 2 x 100W 8O; 2 x 200W 4O
- Analog inputs: 5 pairs RCA
- Analog outputs: PRE 1 pair RCA; Line 1 pair RCA
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz, -0.2dB
- THD + N: < 0.01%, 20Hz – 20kHz, 10W at 😯
- Noise level distance: >100dB
- Product type : Integrated amplifier
- IR remote control : Yes
- Width (cm) : 43
- Height (cm) : 10.6
- Depth (cm) : 42
- Weight (kg) : 11
- Number of channels : 2
- Music power 4 Ohm (W), per channel : 200
- Music power 8 Ohm (W), per channel : 100
- Frequency response lower limit (Hz) : 20
- Frequency response upper limit (Hz) : 20000
- Signal-to-noise ratio, line (dB) : 100
- Distortion factor (%) : 0.01
- Distortion factor determined at x watts : 10
- Distortion factor determined at x ohms : 8
- Remote control : IR remote control