Primare I35 DAC
Primare I35 DAC – modular integrated amplifier and digital-to-analog converter
The I35 DAC combines the DM35 digital-to-analog converter module with the award-winning I35 modular integrated amplifier platform with UFPD 2 amplification technology, delivering 150 watts of power per channel and balanced inputs, with the option to add the SM35 Prisma network player module at any time.
The I35 DAC modular integrated amplifier is the latest iteration of Primare’s now legendary integrated amplifiers and is among the first to use our new UFPD 2 power supply system, a radical reworking of Primare’s award-winning UFPD Class D all-analog technology.
With 150 watts into 8 ohms of absolutely linear UFPD 2 amplification across the audible bandwidth, the I35 DAC delivers naturally fast, clean and agile sound with an unparalleled ability to bring music to life. In addition to a pair of balanced XLR and three analog RCA inputs, the I35 DAC includes a full-featured DM35 digital-to-analog converter stage capable of converting up to PCM 768 kHz/32-bit and DSD 256.
Simple and practical
The modular design of the I35 DAC allows the Prisma SM35 network player module to be added to the amplifier at any time for unprecedented system customization.
The I35 DAC continues a Primare tradition of delivering amazing performance from compact and stylish integrated amplifiers for easy installation in virtually any home environment.
The look and feel of Scandinavia
Every aspect of the products – how they look, the satisfying feel of the controls – contributes to the overall experience of living with Primare. As a result, Primare products exude the hallmarks of Scandinavian design – simple, elegant designs with accessible and easy-to-understand functionality.
One example is our signature control knob, known throughout the industry for both its appearance and how it feels in the hand when selecting an input or adjusting the volume. – not too much, not too little, everything in balance, proportion and harmony.
- Output power: 2 x 150W 8O; 2 x 300W 4O
- Analog inputs: 2 pairs XLR; 3 pairs RCA
- Analog outputs: PRE 1 pair RCA; Line 1 pair RCA
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz +0.1/-0.65
- THD + N: < 0.01%, 20Hz – 20kHz, 10W at 😯
- Noise level distance: >90dB
- Inputs: 4 x Tos Link (192kHz/24 bit); 2 x RCA (192kHz/24 bit);
- 1x USB-B up to 768kHz/32bit; up to DSD256 (11.2MHz)
- Output: 1 x RCA (analog in = 48kHz out; digital in = pass-through)
- Product type : Integrated amplifier
- USB interface : Yes
- Width (cm) : 43
- Height (cm) : 10.6
- Depth (cm) : 42
- Weight (kg) : 11
- Number of channels : 2
- music power 4 Ohm (W), per channel : 300
- Music power 8 Ohm (W), per channel : 150
- Frequency response lower limit (Hz) : 20
- Frequency response upper limit (Hz) : 20000
- Signal-to-noise ratio, line (dB) : 90
- Distortion factor (%) : 0.01
- Distortion factor determined at x watts : 10
- Distortion factor determined at x ohms : 8
- Quantity XLR (IN) : 2
- USB interface : Yes
- Power consumption, operation (W) : 37
- Power consumption, stand-by (W) : 0.5