Primare I35 – modular amplifier
The I35 is an award-winning full-range modular amplifier featuring UFDP 2 amplifier technology that delivers 150 watts of power per channel and balanced inputs, with the ability to add digital-to-analog converter and Prisma network player modules at any time.
The I35 modular integrated amplifier is the latest iteration of Primare’s now iconic integrated amplifiers and is among the first to use the new UFPD 2 power supply system, a radical revision of Primare’s award-winning UFPD all-analog Class D technology.
With 150 watts into 8 ohms of absolutely linear UFPD 2 amplification across the audible bandwidth, the I35 delivers naturally fast, clean and agile sound with an unparalleled ability to bring music to life.
In addition to a pair of XLR and three RCA analog inputs, the I35’s modular design allows for a sophisticated digital-to-analog converter module, DM35, and a Prisma network player module, SM35, to be added to the amplifier at any time for unprecedented system customization.
The I35 continues Primare’s tradition of delivering amazing performance from compact and stylish integrated amplifiers for easy installation in virtually any home environment.
The appearance of Scandinavia
Every aspect of the products – the way they look, the satisfying feel of the controls – contributes to the overall experience of living with Primare. As a result, Primare products exude the hallmarks of Scandinavian design – simple, elegant designs with accessible and easy-to-understand functionality.
One example is our signature knob, known throughout the industry for both its look and feel in the hand when selecting an input or adjusting the volume. Not too much, not too little, everything in balance, proportion and harmony.
- Output power: 2 x 150W 8O; 2 x 300W 4O
- Analog inputs: 2 pairs XLR; 3 pairs RCA
- Analog outputs: PRE 1 pair RCA; Line 1 pair RCA
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz, -0.2dB
- THD + N: < 0.01%, 20Hz – 20kHz, 10W at 😯
- Noise level distance: >100dB
- Product type : Integrated amplifier
- Width (cm) : 43
- Height (cm) : 10.6
- Depth (cm) : 42
- Weight (kg) : 11
- Number of channels : 2
- music power 4 Ohm (W), per channel : 300
- Music power 8 Ohm (W), per channel : 150
- Frequency response lower limit (Hz) : 20
- Frequency response upper limit (Hz) : 20000
- Signal-to-noise ratio, line (dB) : 100
- Distortion factor (%) : 0.01
- Distortion factor determined at x watts : 10
- Distortion factor determined at x ohms : 8
- Quantity XLR (IN) : 2
- Power consumption, operation (W) : 32
- Power consumption, stand-by (W) : 0.5