ROTEL Michi X3
Exceptional sound performance.
The Michi X3
The MICHI X3 Vollverstärker offers uncompromising audio performance and a wide range of analog and digital source inputs. Inputs include analog RCA, XLR, phono MM – digital coax, SPDIF, PC USB and Bluetooth apt-X. With its elegant and timeless industrial design and powerful Class AB amplification, it achieves 350 watts per channel into 4 ohms while maintaining musical precision with exceptional detail.
The AKM 32Bit/-768kHz DAC converts the fine digital signals to analog and shines with handpicked components for all critical circuits, selected with the experience of almost 60 years in audio development. Countless hours of listening and rigorous testing ensure that the X3 effortlessly meets audiophile standards under all performance conditions and may proudly wear the MICHI logo.
The X3 offers maximum flexibility and seamless integration with any audio system. The rear panel houses all standard cabling options and 2 pairs of custom MICHI rhodium-plated speakerfor bi-wire configurations. The front panel controls, high-resolution display and high-quality MICHI remote control allow for easy and convenient control.
The X3 features a custom-designed and generously sized toroidal transformer with high efficiency and very low noise. It has independent voltage regulators for the analog, digital, and amplifier circuits and isolates unwanted noise and distortion.
Ethernet and RS232 connectivity allows easy integration with common control systems. It is also possible to install software updates via the Internet or the USB port.
The X3 offers you countless hours of musical entertainment, for all listening habits and music genres.
- Maximum output power: 350W/Ch (4Ω)
- Continuous output power: 200W/Ch (8Ω)
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.008%
- Frequency response: high level inputs: 10Hz – 100kHz (+0dB, -0.4dB), digital inputs: 20Hz – 20kHz (0 ± 0.4dB), phono inputs: 20Hz – 20kHz (+0dB, +0.4dB)
- S/N RATIO (IHF “A”): High level inputs: 102dB, digital inputs: 102dB, phono input: 80dB.
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 485 x 150 x 452mm, 19″ × 6″ × 17 3/4″
- Panel height: 132 mm (5.25″)
- Power supply: 120V, 60Hz
- Power input: 500W
- Standby power consumption: Normal: <0.5W, Network Wakeup: <2W
- Net weight: 28.9kg (63.7 lbs.)
- BTU: 1303 BTU/h
2 x 350 watt continuous power
Class AB amplification
AKM premium 32-bit/768kHz D/A converter
Bluetooth with apt-X and AAC