ROTEL Michi X5
The Michi X5 integrated amplifier redefines performance. It delivers an impressive 600 watts of Class AB gain into 4 ohms, even under the most extreme load conditions. The X5 has numerous inputs to which source devices can be connected digitally or analog. Inputs include RCA, XLR, digital optical, digital coax, PC-USB, Bluetooth apt-X and a switchable phono input for MM and MC systems.
The X5’s acoustic perfection is achieved through the perfect balance of innovation and critical appraisal of all circuitry, signal paths and audio components. The timeless industrial design only surpasses the stunning performance of this integrated amplifier.
The X5’s exceptional musicality ensures near-infinite control, maintaining midrange/high-frequency clarity and purity even in bass-heavy passages. The X5 delivers realistic and vivid sound reproduction. Meticulous adherence to musical timing provides accurate and spatial positioning, whether it’s a solo artist or a full orchestral symphony.
The X5’s overpowering and custom-designed toroidal transformer powers the high-efficiency bulk capacitors, which deliver 88,000 uF of capacitance and independently power all acoustically sensitive circuitry to eliminate unwanted noise rustling and distortion.
The configurable and high-resolution graphic display shows the operating status, a 12-band graphic EQ or a PeakPower meter. The massive knobs on the front and the high-quality MICHI remote control ensure easy control.
Two pairs of Michi speaker terminals with rhodium plating provide a high-quality connection to your speaker, including bi-wiring installations. RS-232 and Ethernet ports ensure integration with control systems.
- Continuous output power: 600W/Ch (4Ω), 350W/Ch (8Ω)
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.009%
- Frequency response: high level inputs: 10Hz – 100kHz (+0 dB, -0.6 dB), digital inputs: 20Hz – 20kHz (0 ± 0.4 dB), phono inputs: 20Hz – 20kHz (+0 dB, -0.2 dB)
- Noise-to-noise ratio (IHF “A”): High level inputs: 102dB, digital inputs: 102dB, phono input: 80dB.
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 485 x 195 x 452mm, 19″ × 7 5/8″ × 17 3/4″
- Panel height: 177 mm (7″)
- Power supply: 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 850W
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Net weight: 43kg (96.56 lbs.)
- BTU: 2194 BTU/h