ROTEL RA-1592 MK2 (unpacking unit)
High quality and first class.
Today, music lovers have so many first-class music sources at their disposal that the range of audiophile music is extremely diverse. Thanks to audio streaming in CD or better quality, high-resolution downloads offered on websites, inexpensive mass storage devices, the indestructible CD and the vinyl record, which is back in full swing in the digital age, they can enjoy their music treasures in the best sound quality.
But to be able to listen to all this music as it was recorded by the artist also requires a distinctly flexible and sonically excellent amplifier.
The RA-1592 integrated amplifier is just such a component. It harnesses the strengths of our award-winning RC-1590 preamplifier and RB-1582 MkII power amplifier, and also boasts a sleek visual design. This Class AB amplifier delivers a powerful200 watts per channel and is equipped with high-quality components, making it the ideal partner even for large speaker systems.
The power supply is based on an immensely generously sized toroidal transformer manufactured by Rotel and is also equipped with high-quality slit-foil screen capacitors. Thus, this integrated amplifier is perfectly equipped for first-class music reproduction in practice.
To optimize the preamplifier section, a first-class D/A converter from AKM (768 kHz/32 bit) is integrated into the RA-1592. The D/A converter and corresponding circuitry support a range of source inputs including the DSD-capable PC USB port (192 kHz/24 bit), three coaxial and three optical digital inputs, and the front-panel USB iPod input.
Using the Bluetooth antenna on the back of the device, you can stream music wirelessly from your device (such as your cell phone) via Bluetooth. The RA-1592 supports both standard Bluetooth and aptX Bluetooth music streaming.
The best integrated amplifier from ROTEL
The rear panel provides high-quality terminals for speaker groups A and B (switchable), pre-out RCA connectors, and two mono sub outputs, ensuring maximum flexibility. Various protection circuits react to faulty operating conditions such as overcurrent, short circuit and overtemperature, so that the Electronic and the connected speakers are well protected.
In automation systems, the RA-1592 can be controlled via the RS-232 interface and integrated into a network using the NETWORK socket. It is also equipped with two 12V trigger outputs and one EXT REM IN connector.
The RA-1592 is the best integrated amplifier Rotel has produced to date in its more than 50-year history as a manufacturer of great-sounding audio components.
- 2 x 350 watts solid power in AB mode into 4 ohms
- Roon certified
- Supports MQA and MQA Studio
- MM phono input for connection of a turntable
- Wireless aptX and AAC Bluetooth
- Product type : Integrated amplifier
- 431 × 144 × 425mm, 17″ × 5.7″ × 16″
- 3U / 132.6mm (5.25″)
- 230V, 50Hz
- 17.63kg (38.87lbs.)
- 1239 BTU/h
- Maximum output power: 350W/Ch (4Ω)
- Continuous output power: 200W/Ch (8Ω)
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.008%
- High level inputs:10Hz – 100kHz, ±0.5dB
- Digital inputs:10Hz – 90kHz, ±2dB
- Phono input:20Hz – 20kHz, ±0.5dB
- High level inputs: 103dB
- Digital inputs: 102dB
- Phono input: 80dB
60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): <0.03%
- High level inputs (RCA): 340mV
- High level inputs (XLR): 540mV
- Digital inputs: 0 dBfs
- Phono input (MM): 5.2mV
- High level inputs (RCA): 100kΩ
- High level inputs (XLR): 100kΩ
- Digital inputs: 75Ω
- Phono input (MM): 47kΩ
- High level inputs (RCA): 3.5V
- High level inputs (XLR): 5.5V
- Phono input: 52mV
- LPCM (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- USB Audio Class 1 (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- USB Audio Class 2 (up to 32-bit/384kHz)
*Driver installation required
- MQA and MQA Studio (up to 24-bit/384kHz )
- Roon Tested