Better sound for television! Control with your TV remote control. Russound TVA2.1 is a 2-channel low-profile digital amplifier designed specifically for integration with flat-panel TVs.
The TVA2.1 delivers smooth, robust sound for an enhanced viewing experience. Thanks to the built-in IR learning, the volume can be controlled seamlessly via the remote control of the TV or cable box.
Thanks to its small footprint, the TVA2.1 can be hidden behind the TV or mounted in a wall panel behind a TV. The integrated IR learning function eliminates the need for an external control system. This can dramatically reduce the cost of adding additional audio panels to a home and keeps operation simple and intuitive for the homeowner by allowing them to use their current remote control device.
The TVA2.1 offers three input options for flexibility. A conventional analog RCA line input and both Digital Coax and Optical S / PDIF. The TVA2.1 supports up to 24 bit / 96 kHz digital audio in a PCM stereo format.
- Class D amplifier 2 x 30 W RMS into 8 Ohm
- 24 bit / 96 kHz S-PDIF support
- S-PDIF, optical and analog line-level inputs
- 4-pole Speaker detachable screw terminal and line level subwoofer output
- IR Learning for basic volume control. IR remote control supported
- Small footprint with mounting options for discreet installation
- External 24V power supply
- Shipping dimensions:
11.6 “(W) x 5.0” (H) x 7.5 “(D)
(29.5 x 12.7 x 19.1 cm)
- Shipping weight: 0.9 kg
- Amplified channels: 2
- Frequency response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1 dB, 20 Hz to 3 dB, Sub Out: -3 dB at 170 Hz
- Input impedance: 22K
- Line output: Subwoofer
- Output power: Continuous Stereo:
30 watts per channel at 8 ohms <1% THD + N
- Power consumption (e): 27 VDC 4.0A (external D235PS power supply)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 1% (1 kHz at 1 watt)