The Triad 4-zone power amplifier is a high-performance whole-home audio amplifier that delivers high-resolution music playback in a compact form factor – the perfect solution for distributed audio systems. Designed with proven and reliable ICEpower technology, the 4-zone power amplifier delivers 100 watts per channel and is bridgeable to 200 watts for installations where more power is needed. Excellent audio quality and quick wake-up from standby make this amplifier the ideal choice for any audio enthusiast.
Use Triad power amplifiers with Triad speakers, Triad audio matrix switches, and Control4 entertainment and automation controllers to deliver a fantastic, high-definition audio experience throughout your home.
- Powerful 100W per channel, powered by ICEpower modules, delivers a dynamic audio experience with high resolution
- Bypassable outputs provide double the gain for areas where more current is needed
- Class D amplification runs cool, so you can stack one amplifier on top of the other
- Three power mode control options: 12 V trigger, audio sensing, or always on
- Fast wake-up from standby with 12 V trigger for time-critical audio and fast audio zone start-up
- Standby mode saves energy when not in use
- Each zone can be independently connected to the global audio input to share one input across multiple Speaker
- Pass an audio source to multiple power amplifiers via the global audio output
- Overcurrent and thermal protection devices prevent damage due to short circuits, incorrect wiring and heat
- Rack mounted ears included