<h2>YAMAHA AS 2200</h2>
Pure sonority, classy look
Music is born from emotions. From a unique, personal story that the artist wants to tell. The knowledge of how music is created and the desire to help artists create their work are ingrained in Yamaha’s DNA.
We understand, above all, the feelings from which the creation of a musical work is fed. When we were developing the products in our extensive hi-fi range, one of the things we wanted to do was share the experience with the public.
Authentic, unadulterated hi-fi is not so much about fantastic-sounding equipment as it is about the equipment taking a back seat and the artist himself stepping into the room. The openness of the music, the feeling of having the artist right in front of you, brings the music to true life and makes the enjoyment of music an active rather than a passive experience.
Feel the music. Not only should it feel like you’re there live, but you should also feel the story behind the music – the rhythm, the groove. One should become one with the music.
- Max. Output power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD): 160 W + 160 W
- High dynamic output power / channel (8/6/4/2 ohm): 105/135/190/220 W
- Attenuation factor: 250 (1 kHz, 8 ohm)
- Large toroidal transformer with enormous energy that delivers authentic hi-fi sound
- Thick wires for ground connection contribute to low impedance design for wide and open soundstage
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 435×157×463 mm
- Weight: 22,7 kg
- Product type : Integrated amplifier
- Width (cm) : 43.5
- Height (cm) : 15.7
- Depth (cm) : 46.3
- Weight (kg) : 22.7
- Number of channels : 2
- Sine power 4 Ohm, RMS (W), per channel : 160
- Music power 2 Ohm (W), per channel : 220
- Music power 4 Ohm (W), per channel : 190
- Music power 8 Ohm (W), per channel : 105
- Frequency response lower limit (Hz) : 20
- Frequency response upper limit (Hz) : 20000
- Signal to noise ratio (dB) : 114
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CD (dB) : 110
- Signal-to-noise ratio, phono MC (dB) : 90
- Signal-to-noise ratio, phono MM (dB) : 96
- Attenuation factor at 8 ohms : 250
- Distortion factor (%) : 0.07