<h2>Yamaha Musiccast WXA-50</h2>
Use your audio components with MusicCast
All you need to do is connect the WXA-50 to a speaker system – and you’re ready to enjoy stylish
music enjoyment via streaming or MusicCastMultiroom.
The MusicCast is a revolution in connected audio. Use all your MusicCast products together or individually – just as you like. Control is via a single app designed for quick, easy and intuitive operation.
You can choose from soundbars, network speakers, home cinemaor hi-fi systems. Assemble the components that best fit your lifestyle and expand your MusicCast system over time.
The wireless MusicCast system, Yamaha’s latest creation, delivers everything everywhere.
The MusicCast expands the entertainment possibilities
MusicCast uses a high-class wireless network and brings you endless music enjoyment. You can stream digital content from your smartphone, PC, or NAS to other MusicCast components.
In addition, the system can also share music from external devices such as TV or Blu ray player. Stream audio from your smartphone and tablet to other MusicCast components in multiple rooms via Bluetooth.
A new world of wireless freedom
The MusicCast revolutionizes the connected audio world. All MusicCast products can be used together or individually, all with a single app. The system can be expanded as required. So the MusicCast brings music to every room – for every user.
Retro Modern & Highest Quality
The straightforward design expresses stylish musicality and harmonizes perfectly with modern audio systems. The high-quality cabinet made of steel and aluminum as well as the elegant color scheme in two tones also visually reflect the high standards of Yamaha and make listening to music an experience.
Technologies at the highest level
Inside, you’ll find a wealth of proprietary Yamaha audio circuitry that delivers uncompromisingly pure sound. The pre-amp design effectively minimizes the unwanted effect of digital jitter as well as sound degradation in the circuits behind the DAC.
WXA-50 and WXC-50 use a proprietary power/ground configuration called “DAC on Pure Ground”. It provides excellent sound quality for high-end AV amplifiers and eliminates any loss of quality from the power supply. Conventional digital volume controls compromise quality because only a few bits are used.
That’s why Yamaha uses high-precision 48-bit volume control. This is more than the resolution of the input signal,
which ensures a sound quality similar to that of high-quality analog controls. Compact but powerful: For high-quality reproduction from low to high volume, a rigid chassis is elementary.
- DLNA: Version 1.5
- File format: MP3, WMA, MPEG4 AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD
- Wlan: Yes
- Airplay: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Rated output power: 70 W + 70 W (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- Maximum output power: 90 W + 90 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)
- Pure Direct: Yes
- Total harmonic distortion (20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.02 % (SP out)
- Signal to noise ratio: 110 dB (Opt / Net / USB / Bluetooth in) / 98 dB (AUX in)
- Audio input / output: 1 / 1
- Digital input: 1 (Optical) / –
- USB input: 1
- Ethernet: 1
- Subwoofer output: 1
- Remote control input / output: 1 / 0
- Control input / output: 1 / 1
- Standby power consumption: 1.8 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 215 x 51.5 x 251.4 mm (with antenna: 214 x 123.6 x 251.4 mm); 8-3/8″ x 2″ x 9-5/8″ (with antenna: 8-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ x 9-5/8″)
- Weight: 1.94 kg; 4.28 lbs.