HiFi receiver with the best sound quality and clear, thoughtful design. Thanks to Bluetooth® and DAB/DAB+ tuner, this receiver is compatible with various digital sources.
Yamaha’s high sound quality – brought about by the rich experience and tradition and the high technological know-how
Yamaha not only looks back on 125 years of tradition in instrument manufacturing, but also on many years of experience in the development and production of excellent hi-fi components. In designing the R-S202D, Yamaha took advantage of this extensive expertise. At the center was the “Natural Sound” philosophy, whose goal is to reproduce music as faithfully as possible.
Thanks to the meticulous work of Yamaha engineers, from the design of the circuits to the sound generation, the amplifier is characterized by excellent sound quality, despite its positioning as an entry-level model.
2 x 100 W output power and high-quality signal processing
With a power of 2x 100 W, the R-S202D is not only at the top of its class in terms of performance, but also in terms of sound quality thanks to its circuits optimized for short signal paths. Transformers positioned close to the amplifier circuits minimize power losses while increasing maximum reserves for high-volume playback.
Signal processing and power supply are grounded in the same point to avoid interference and achieve higher signal-to-noise ratio. The result is a transparent and brilliant sound.
Bluetooth compatible for wireless music streaming
The R-S202D is equipped with Bluetooth – so you can easily play music wirelessly from your smartphone and other devices. Select tracks directly from your smartphone and play them through your complete audio system.
Enjoy digital radio with the DAB/DAB+ tuner
DAB and DAB+ are digital audio broadcasting formats that offer a wide range of radio stations in the best sound quality. Another advantage is the automatic station search. All station information is shown in the display. A total of 40 DAB/DAB+ stations can be stored.
Simple and noble design
The R-S201 features the clean and thoughtful design that Yamaha HiFi components are famous for. With its brushed aluminum surface, it harmonizes excellently with other hi-fi components. The controls and volume knobs demonstrate Yamaha’s dedication to simple elegance.
Speaker selector switch and speaker terminals for two pairs of speakers
The receiver is equipped with connection terminals for two box systems, between which you can easily switch. You can choose to activate one system for playback (A or B) or both at the same time (A and B).
The power saving mode automatically turns off the power supply (and switches to standby mode) if the amplifier has not been used for a long time. It can be activated after 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours. The power consumption in standby mode is only 0.5 W.
- High-quality sound thanks to Yamaha’s long experience and tradition and the high level of technical expertise
- Bluetooth® compatible for wireless music streaming
- DAB/DAB+ and FM tuner with 40 station presets each
- Simple, sophisticated design
- Speaker selector switch and speaker terminals for two pairs of speakers
- Auto power standby function
- Remote control in simple design
- Headphone jack
- Music power 4 Ohm (W), per channel : 115
- Music power 8 Ohm (W), per channel : 140
- Signal to noise ratio (dB) : 100
- Distortion factor (%) : 0.2
- Frequency response lower limit, Line (Hz) : 10
- Input sensitivity, line (mV) : 500
- Tuner reception : Tuner for FM/DAB/DAB+
- Remote control : IR remote control
- Number of station memories programmable : 40
- Headphone jack : Yes
- Bluetooth interface : Yes
- Power consumption, stand-by (W) : 0.5
- autom. Stand-by circuit : Yes
- Width (cm) : 43.5
- Height (cm) : 14.1
- Depth (cm) : 32.2
- Weight (kg) : 6.7