NAD C 568
Modern with precise sound reproduction.
State of the art technologies
The C 568 is the further development of the C 565BEE. The sound quality could be further improved and refined, making the C 568 the ideal partner for the C 368 amplifier or any other system that needs to be complemented with a CD player.
The C 568 can play standard CDs as well as self-burned CD-Rs and CD-RWs, even if they are recorded with MP3 and WMA data. With a 128 kbps format, almost 10 hours of music then fit on a CD-R. A whole range of additional functions makes your listening experience even more enjoyable:
RANDOM allows the tracks of a CD to be played in a random order, REPEAT allows the entire disc or individual tracks to be played repeatedly. And the SCAN (back and forth) function gives the listener the opportunity to briefly listen to each track on the CD.
Five predefined switchable filter settings also allow adjustment of slope, group delay and stopband characteristics.
- Playback of CD/CD-R/CD-RW incl. MP3 and WMA data
- high-resolution Wolfson 24 bit D/A converter WM 8741
- High-precision master clock for extremely low jitter
- 5 predefined filter settings for different slope, group delay and stopband characteristics
- USB connection for sticks and hard disks (up to 384 kbps)
- optical and coaxial digital output
- analog stereo high level output (2.2 ± 0.1 V)
- IR remote control
- 12 V trigger input
The NAD C 568 features coaxial and optical digital outputs, making it easy to connect to all hi-fi amplifiers, external D/A converters, A/V receivers, and more.
The NAD CD-8 remote control included in the scope of delivery also controls all functions from the listening position. The D/A converter used is the 24-bit high-resolution Wolfson WM8741 chip, which has excellent linearity and detail reproduction. In addition, a high-precision Crystek master clock reduces digital jitter to an unprecedentedly low level.
- 24 bit/192 kHz D/A converter from Wolfson
- Elaborate power supply with toroidal transformer
- High precision clock module
- Electrically isolated coaxial output, optical digital output
- Super High Speed Operational Amplifier
- USB interface for mass storage (WMA/MP3)
- Signal to noise ratio (dB) : 118
- Dynamic range (dB) : 95
- CD-R compatible : Yes
- CD-RW compatible : Yes
- Audio format: MP3 : Yes
- WMA compatible : Yes
- Number of title program memory : 20
- Random Play : Yes
- Repeat function for titles : Yes
- Repeat function for CD : Yes
- Display on device : Yes
- CD Text : Yes
- IR remote control : Yes
- USB interface : Yes
- 12V switch connection : Yes
- Power consumption, stand-by (W) : 0.5
- Width (cm) : 43.5
- Height (cm) : 8.3
- Depth (cm) : 31.1
- Weight (kg) : 4.8