ROTEL CD14 MK II
ROTEL CD14 MK II – Designed with care.
The CD14MKII follows in the Rotel tradition of award-winning CD players with innovations in the power supply and retuned acoustic components for more precise reproduction of the audio signal with rich detail.
Critical digital-to-analog conversion is handled by a 32-bit premium Texas Instruments D/A converter with independent power supply to eliminate unwanted distortion and separate the motor control from the sensitive audio circuitry, reducing noise and distortion.
The retractable CD tray, IR remote control, front panel controls and graphic display provide effortless operation.
Bring your own CDs and let the CD14MKII show you the impressive detail, clarity and precision with which it reproduces your music.
Texas Instruments Premium 32-bit/384kHz Digital>Analog Converter
Extending CD tray for easy insertion
12 volt trigger input
Coax output for use as drive only
With remote control
- Texas Instruments Premium 32-bit/384kHz Digital>Analog Converter
- Extending CD tray for easy insertion
- 12 volt trigger input
- Coax output for use as drive only
- With remote control
- D/A converter : 32-bit D/A converter
- max. Sampling rate (KHz) : 384
- Signal to noise ratio (dB) : 118
- Dynamic range (dB) : 99
- Frequency response lower limit (Hz) : 20
- Frequency response upper limit (Hz) : 20000
- IR remote control : Yes
- 12V switch connection : Yes
- Power consumption (W) : 15
- Power consumption, stand-by (W) : 0.5
- Width (cm) : 43
- Height (cm) : 9.8
- Depth (cm) : 31.4
- weight (kg) : 6.51