Rotel DT-6000 – Designed with care
The Rotel DT-6000 D/A converter with CD drive is the result of our 60 years of experience. It offers the highest performance, musicality and values, following the tradition of one of the most prestigious Japanese manufacturers.
The 8-channel ESS Sabre ES9028PRO D/A converter uses 4 channels for each stereo output, delivering unmatched detail with an extremely low noise floor for a finely staggered stage.
The critical circuits are individually powered from a toroidal transformer manufactured in-house. Special isolation techniques ensure extremely low interference voltages and distortion.
The PC USB input supports up to 32 bit/384 kHz, including MQA (24 bit/384 kHz) and DSD (4X). Optical and coaxial digital inputs for streams up to 24 bit/192 kHz are also available.
The CD drive with retractable loading tray and its award-winning technology developed over 30 years brings out all the nuances and details from large and small CD collections.
The device can be operated intuitively via the controls on the front panel, the IR remote control with backlight and the two-line display.
With RS232, 12 V triggers and a remote input, it integrates seamlessly into control systems.
The DT-6000 is available in black and silver.
Developed with care
- DIMENSIONS (W × H × D)431 × 104 × 320mm
17″ × 4″ × 12.6″
- PANEL HEIGHT2U / 88.1mm (3.5″)
- POWER SUPPLY 230V, 50Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION 25W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION <0.5W
- NET WEIGHT 8.11kg (17.88lbs.)
- TOTAL CLIRRACTOR: Coaxial/Optical inputs: < 0.0007%CD/PC-USB inputs: < 0.0012%
- FREQUENCY GAIN: 20Hz – 20kHz, +0, -0.15dB10 Hz – 70kHz, +0, -3dB
- SOUND VOLTAGE LEVEL: (IHF “A”) >115dB
- DYNAMIC RANGES: >99dB
- D/A CONVERTER: 32-bit/768kHz DAC
- CHANNEL BALANCE: ± 0.5dB
- CHANNEL RATING: >115dB @ 10kHz
Supports MQA and MQA Studio
Smooth loading of the tray CD mechanism
Fully balanced differential XLR outputs
Premium D/A converter
from ESS 8-channel 32-bit
- INTERMODULATION DISTORTION: <0.0012%
- OUTPUT LEVEL: (analog) Unbalanced (RCA): 2.1V
- Balanced (XLR): 4.3V
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: (analog)
- Unbalanced (RCA): 10Ω
- Balanced (XLR): 20Ω
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: 0dBfs / 75 Ohms
- DIGITAL SIGNALS: (COAXIAL/OPTICAL)
- LPCM. (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- PC-USB: USB Audio Class 2.0 (up to 32-bit/384kHz)* required DSD (up to 11.2M) and DoP MQA and MQA Studio (up to 24-bit/384kHz )
- Roon Tested: yes