The RCD-1572MKII follows Rotel’s proud tradition of delivering award-winning CD players with precise audio reproduction, exceptional spaciousness, accurate frequency response and extremely low noise rustling floor since 1989. Both classic and refined, the RCD-1572MKII is ready for your music collection and offers stunning detail and exceptional clarity.
Exceptional spatiality and depth
The RCD-1572MKII follows in the proud tradition of Rotel’s award-winning CD players, which since 1989 have reproduced the 200 billion CDs now sold with authentic sound and precise detail with exceptional spaciousness and depth.
With its ultra-low noise toroidal transformer and electrically and spatially isolated circuitry, the RCD-1572MKII offers the lowest distortion and even lower noise rustling.
A 32-bit premium Texas Instruments D/A converter delivers exceptionally linear frequency response on the fully balanced differential XLR, RCA, and coaxial digital outputs.
The RCD-1572MKII combines proven technology with cutting-edge insights to reproduce their music collection with impressive detail and exceptional clarity.
- Texas Instruments Premium 32-bit/384kHz Digital>Analog Converter
- Extending CD tray for easy insertion
- 12 volt trigger input
- Fully balanced differential XLR outputs
- Remote control included
- D/A converter : 32-bit D/A converter
- max. Sampling rate (KHz) : 384
- Distortion factor (%) : 0.0035
- Signal to noise ratio (dB) : 118
- Dynamic range (dB) : 99
- Frequency response lower limit (Hz) : 20
- Frequency response upper limit (Hz) : 20000
- IR remote control : Yes
- 12V switch connection : Yes
- Balanced XLR connector : Yes
- Power consumption (W) : 15
- Power consumption, stand-by (W) : 0.5
- Width (cm) : 43.1
- Height (cm) : 10.4
- Depth (cm) : 32
- Weight (kg) : 7.34