The ST60 is well equipped for all cases.
Of course, WiFi is on board as a wireless interface. Furthermore, there are analog outputs (stereo): As RCA output or even as balanced XLR variant from the Profi. Two optical and two coaxial digital inputs are available. This way you can connect other sources digitally and use the D/A converter of the ST60. A reference DAC from the premium supplier ESS with 192 kHz/32-bit compatibility operates in the ST60. Of course, if you want to use the D/A converter of the connected amplifier, for example, an optical and a coaxial digital output are also available. An RJ45 Ethernet interface and a USB-A slot are also included.
The main features of the Arcam ST60
- Upper class streamer with 192 kHz/32-bit ESS Sabre DAC
- Google Chromecast integrated
- Apple AirPlay 2 compatible
- Plays MQA encoded files
- Support for AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, WAV
- Supports compressed legacy formats
- RS232 interface
- Wireless or wired integration into the network
- Controllable with the Arcam Music Life App