Room filling sound.
Upgrade your audio equipment
Turn your stereo or amplified receiver into a modern Sonos sound system to stream music, podcasts, audiobooks, radio and more from your favorite services.
Experience sound in one or all rooms in your home
Connect Sonos speakers via WiFi throughout your home and listen to records, CDs, and stored audio files with unique sound in every room.
Music at the touch of a button
The 12-volt trigger automatically turns on your amp, so you can just press play in the app to start listening to music right away. No additional remote control is required.
Fits perfectly into your four walls
Place the port on a shelf or plug it into a rack. The matte black finish perfectly matches the rest of your equipment.
Versatile control options
- Sonos App: Connect all your streaming services, discover new music on Sonos Radio, and personalize your settings.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Stream directly from your iPhone, iPad or Mac and adjust the volume via Siri.
- Direct control: Control content directly from supported apps, including Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, and TIDAL.
- Optional voice control: Add a voice assistant compatible speaker like the One or Move to your system and control everything with your voice.
- Audio input to connect your turntable, CD player, or other audio source to the Sonos system.
- Audio output via analog (RCA) or digital (coaxial) connectors to connect your amplified audio equipment.
- The 12 V trigger automatically turns on your stereo or receiver when a signal is sent, so no extra steps or remote control are required.
- Separate bass and treble control to optimize sound performance. Change the volume of a single room or grouped rooms.
- LED indicator for general status
- Dimensions – H x W x D: 41 x 138 x 138 mm
- Weight: 472 g