Experience the beauty of true 4K HDR images at home
Brings entertainment to life in any living space with 4K HDR picture quality. Whether sports, movies or games: The VPL-VW290ES lets you experience the latest content with impressive sharpness and vivid colors.
X1 for projector
Our X1 for projector technology optimizes the video processing technology known from our renowned BRAVIA TVs for projection. The processor combines innovative technologies for high-precision image analysis with features such as Dynamic HDR Enhancer and Super Resolution for high-quality images.
Dynamic HDR Enhancer
Our Dynamic HDR Enhancer processes HDR content frame-by-frame to deliver stunning contrast, making bright scenes brighter and dark scenes darker for the ultimate HDR experience.
SXRD for uncompromising image quality
Our advanced SXRD panel technology enables powerful, deep blacks, clear cinema-quality motion, and smooth images. High heat and light resistance also ensures exceptionally high and stable brightness.
Reality Creation for extremely high resolution
The VPL-VW290ES analyzes every pixel of every image. Then pattern matching algorithms are used, incorporating years of experience in film production. They provide improved image sharpness without increasing digital noise.
Our Motionflow technology adds images to reduce blur while maintaining brightness. This results in smooth and clear movements even in 4K – ideal for sports scenes.
- 4K SXRD panel, projection system
- Effective area size: 0.74″ x 3
Number of pixels: 26,542,080 (4,096 x 2,160 x 3) pixels
- Focus: Electric
- Zoom: Electric (approx. 2.06 x)
- Lens Shift: Electrical, Vertical: +85% -80% Horizontal: +/- 31%.
- Projection ratio*1: 1.38: 1 to 2.83: 1
- High pressure mercury lamp, 225 W
- 6,000 hours (lamp mode: low)
- 60″ to 300″ (1,524 mm to 7,620 mm)
- 1500 lm (Lamp mode: High)
- 1500 lm (Lamp mode: High)
- 720X576/50p, 720×480/60p, 1280×720/50p, 1280×720/60p, 1920×1080/50i, 1920×1080/60i, 1920×1080/24p, 1920×1080/50p, 1920×1080/60p, 3840 x 2160/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840×2160/50p, 3840×2160/60p, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 2160/30p, 4096×2160/50p, 4096×2160/60p,
- 18 languages (English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Thai, Arabic, Polish)
- HDMI*3: 2 x (HDCP2.2)
- Trigger: 1 x (jack socket, 12 V DC, max. 100 mA)
- RS-232C: 1 x (D-Sub, 9-pin, (male))
- LAN: 1 x (RJ-45, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX)
- IR input/output: Input:1 x (jack socket)
- USB: 1 x (Type A, 5 V DC, max. 500 mA)
- X1 for projector
- 26 dB
- 5 °C to 35 °C/35 % to 85 % (non-condensing)
- -20 °C to +60 °C/10 % to 90 % (non-condensing)
- -100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 390 W
- Standby: 0.4 W (with “Remote Start” set to “Off”)
- Network standby: 1.0 W (LAN) (with “Remote Start” set to “On”) If there is no LAN connection, the device switches to low power mode (0.5 W)
- After about 10 minutes
- 3D performance: Yes
- 3D transmitter: Integrated RD transmitter
- 496 x 205 x 464 mm (W x H D) (19 1/2 x 8 3/32 x 18 1/4″ (W x H D))
- Approx. 14 kg
- RM-PJ28 remote control unit (1), AA manganese batteries (R6) (2), power cord (1), lens cover (1), quick reference guide (1), safety instructions (1)
- LMP-H220 (Lamp)
- Display size: 16:9
- The numbers are the expected maintenance duration and are not guaranteed. They depend on the environmental conditions and projector use.
- HDMI input 2 is compatible with HDCP 2.2.
- Depending on the settings of the projector and the operating environment.