Dynaudio Connect Xeo/XD
Connect – Dynaudio Connect wireless transmitter
The new Dynaudio Connect wireless transmitter brings a new level of connectivity and convenience to the second-generation Dynaudio Xeos and the recently introduced Dynaudio Focus XD models. The Connect is based on the Dynaudio Hub, has a similar case, and has the same number of analog and digital inputs, including USB for connecting a computer. New to the Connect are WiFi integration for the home network, Bluetooth connectivity for direct streaming from mobile players (such as a smartphone), and 24/192 compatibility on the optical and coaxial digital audio inputs.
Lossless wireless audio transmission
In combination with the Focus XD, Connect even transmits high-res streaming data from the transmitter to the speaker – with full 24-bit depth and up to 96 kHz sample rate for lossless wireless audio transmission. Smartphones and portable music playback devices can be easily paired via the Dynaudio Connect’s Bluetooth receiver with A2DP, apt-x and AAC compatibility. With Dynaudio Connect, the operation and listening experience with your Xeo (second generation) and Focus XD speakers is now more convenient, flexible and easy than ever before.
- Analog inputs: Aux In / Line In
- Analog outputs: –
- Digital inputs: Optical / Coaxial / USB / WiFi / Bluetooth
- Digital outputs: –
- Wireless operation: supports up to 24 bit / 96 kHz
- Maximum power consumption: 8 W
- Transmission signal frequencies: A: 5.2 GHz (low), B: 5.2 GHz (high), C: 5.8 GHz
- Power supply: adapter: 100 to 240 V, 5 V / min. 2000 mA
- Weight: 0.2 kg / 0.5 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 140 x 32 x 105 mm, 5.5 x 1.3 x 4.0 in.
- Analog 3.5 mm mini-jack stereo input
- Analog RCA stereo input
- Optical digital input (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- Coaxial digital input (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- Mini-USB input (up to 24 bit/96 kHz)
- Bluetooth (incl. aptX®, AAC)
- WiFi (Spotify Connect, DLNA)
- App Control for iOS
- High-resolution mode for 24 bit/96 kHz streaming to Focus XD