<h2>MusicCast VINYL 500</h2>
Vinyl without cable
A new twist on the good old record: connect the MusicCast VINYL 500 turntable wirelessly to your MusicCast speakers and other devices to enjoy your record collection wirelessly.
Effortless setup, seamless compatibility
Connect your existing amplifier (with or without phono stage) or simply integrate MusicCast VINYL 500 into your existing MusicCast network.
You have the choice.
The MusicCast VINYL 500 adds more than vinyl records to your system with streaming music services, AirPlay®, and Bluetooth®.
* Music service availability varies by region and may change or be discontinued without notice.
A musical home
Leave the room and the music follows you. MusicCast Multiroom technology lets you listen to your record collection throughout your home.
Stream your record collection to a whole range of MusicCast compatible devices – from speakers to soundbars. The MusicCast VINYL 500 is packed with state-of-the-art technology and features that take music listening to a new level.
There’s an app for
With intuitive access to all your playlists in different rooms, the comprehensive and user-friendly MusicCast app meets all listening needs.
Turn your listening habits upside down. We present: MusicCast VINYL 500.
Meticulously optimized for the most honest music reproduction – music as it should be heard. The MusicCast VINYL 500 features a straight tonearm for an open soundstage and a belt drive to minimize noise caused by vibration.
The slim appearance is deceptive – the MusicCast VINYL 500 has a whole range of advanced features, yet takes up very little space.
Combining form and function, its design suits any type of interior design and taste.
Voice control completes the range of functions of the turntableof the future.
By connecting with Amazon Alexa, you’ll explore your music collection in a whole new, effortless way – hands-free!
* Availability of voice control via Amazon Alexa varies by region.
YAMAHA MusicCast Vinyl 500
- MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit, ALAC: up to 96 kHz / 24-bit, FLAC / WAV / AIFF: up to 192 kHz / 24-bit, DSD: up to 11.2 MHz
- Yes (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- Ver. 4.2 / A2DP, AVRCP
- SBC, AAC
Maximum Communication Range
- 10 m / 32.8 ft. 10 in. (without interferene)
- Belt drive
- DC motor
- 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
Rotation Speed Variation
Wow And Flutter
- Aluminum die-cast (Diameter 30 cm)
- 450 mV (-7 dBV, with RIAA EQ, 1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec), 2.5 mV ± 3 dBV (without RIAA EQ, 1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec)
Signal To Noise Ratio
- 67 dB or higher (A-weighted, 20 kHz, LPF)
- Static balance straight tonearm
Effective Arm Length
- 223.5 mm
- 19 mm
Stylus Pressure Adjustment Range
- 0-4 g
Acceptable Cartridge Weight
- 15.5-19 g (including headshell)
- MM type
- 2.5 mV (1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec)
- 3.5 ± 0.5 g
- 5.0 ± 0.3 g
- 17.0 ± 0.7 mm
- 10 g (including screws, nuts and wires)
- RCA: 2 (PHONO, LINE)
- 2.0 ± 0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB, Fs 44.1 kHz)
Signal to Noise Ratio
- [IHF-A network] 110 dB or higher (Infinity zero, Fs 44.1 kHz)
- 100 dB or higher (1 kHz, -60 dB, Fs 44.1 kHz)
- 0.003 % or lower (1 kHz, 0 dB, Fs 44.1 kHz)
- Fs 44.1 kHz; 2 Hz to 20 kHz (+0 / -3 dB), Fs 48 kHz; 2 Hz to 24 kHz (+0 / -3 dB), Fs 96 kHz; 2 Hz to 48 kHz (+0 / -3 dB), Fs 192 kHz; 2 Hz to 96 kHz (+0 / -6 dB)
- 6 W
Eco standby (reference date)
- 0.3 W
Standby Power Consumption
- 1.4 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth® standby OFF, Wired), 1.8 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby ON/OFF, Wi-Fi), 1.6 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby ON, Wired)
- 450 x 136 x 368 mm; 17-3/4″ x 5-3/8″ x 14-1/2″
- 5.7 kg; 12.6 lbs.