Bowers & Wilkins DB4S
A bass to feel good
With its powerful 1000 W digital amplifier, the DB4S provides the right feeling in the stomach area experience quite big cinema at home.
Powerful and flexible
The solid, dramatic bass is made possible by the strength and lightness of the uniquely shaped Aerofoil diaphragms of varying thickness.
Thanks to the digital 1000 W amplifier, the DB4S leaves nothing to be desired in terms of precision, control and competence.
The DB4S uses a digital preamplifier with Dynamic EQ optimized audio performance throughout the frequency range.
Calibrate and make corrections using the smartphone app provided specifically for the DB4S.
- Closed active subwoofer system
- 1000 W Class D Hypex amplifier (for true fidelity)
- Digital preamplifier with Dynamic EQ
- 1 x 250 mm aerofoil woofer
- Frequency response: -6 dB at 8.5 Hz and 500 Hz
- Frequency response: 10 – 350 Hz -3 dB (at 100 Hz)
- Inputs: 2 x RCA / 2 x XLR
- Width (cm) : 36
- Height (cm) : 37.7
- Depth (cm) : 36.8
- Weight (kg) : 26
- music power (W) : 1000
- Digital amplifier technology : Yes
- Number of woofers : 1
- diameter woofer (cm) : 25
- Signal to noise ratio (dB) : 82
- Power consumption (W) : 195
- Power consumption, stand-by (W) : 0.5
- Acoustic principle : closed speaker cabinet
- Quantity Line RCA (IN) : 2
- Quantity XLR (IN) : 2