Many current amplifiers do not offer a dedicated phono input. Phono Box MM is the ideal solution for these hifi systems. It allows the connection of MM and high-output MC cartridges and offers audiophile music enjoyment at an entry-level price. A modern circuit design avoids noise rustling and distortion. The integrated shielding and the outsourced power supply hardly give external interference a chance. Due to its compact dimensions, the Phono Box MM can be placed close to the turntable. Both input and output jacks are hard gold plated to prevent corrosion. The Phono Box MM is connected to a line input (AUX etc.) of the amplifier.
- For MM and high-output MC cartridges
- Solid Metallgehäuse to protect Electronic from vibration and interference
- Double-mono design of the circuit for optimum channel separation
- Use of particularly low-noise ICs
- Hard gold plated RCA/ RCA jacks
- DC power supply (<1 Watt standby consumption)
- Compact, space-saving design makes it possible to place it close to the turntable