Thorens TD 102 A
The TD 102 A opens a completely new chapter in the field of THORENS fully automatic turntable. The newly developed mechanics of the TD 102 A guarantees the lowest possible frictional resistance of all mechanical components. The turntable comes with a carbon tonearm, also newly developed, including Audio Technica’s pre-assembled AT VM 95 E pickup system, the successor model to the AT 95 E, which has been well-known and popular for many years.
The switchable integrated phono preamplifier guarantees full connectivity with all modern audio systems. The TD 102 A is optionally available in the colors “black high gloss” and “walnut high gloss”, whereby attention was already paid during the development phase to once again emphasize the typical THORENS design. A high sound quality, as well as a long service life represent further plus points for which THORENS has stood for many years.
- Function: fully automatic
- Drive: Flat belt (internal)
- Motor: electronically controlled DC motor
- Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 rpm.
- Switching: electronic
- Turntable: 12″ die-cast aluminum
- Tonearm: Carbon tonearm TP 72
- Pickup: Audio Technica AT VM95E
- End switch-off: automatic
- Phono preamplifier: yes, can be switched off
- Power supply: external plug-in power supply 12V DC
- Dimensions W x H x D: 420 x 135 x 360 mm
- Weight: 5,4 Kg
- Finishes: black high gloss, walnut high gloss, anthracite top plate
- Scope of delivery: plug-in power supply, dust cover, cinch cable, operating instructions