<h2>Beoplay A9 4th Gen</h2>
An unbroken circle of sound, design and build quality
These are the words of Øivind Alexander Slaatto, the designer who created the Beoplay A9:
“With the Beoplay A9, I wanted to create a timeless classic. Something that is beautiful from all angles at any time. My inspiration for the Beoplay A9 was sound and music. It is designed as a circle, and I chose this shape because sound travels in circles. The Beoplay A9 is composed of very few elements, used as often as possible, and made of the best materials – high-quality wood, high-quality plastic, high-quality aluminum, and very good fabric.”
Fill any room with a distinctive sound.
Thanks to the digital amplifier system with powerful 480 watts, the Beoplay A9 fills every room with Bang & Olufsen’s detailed signature sound. The integrated room adjustment perfectly matches the sound to the environment, so you can enjoy your music exactly as the artist intended.
Like a piece of furniture
The days of hiding your stereo are over. We designed and manufactured the Beoplay A9 like a high-quality piece of furniture – with the greatest attention to detail and from carefully selected materials. The result is a distinctive piece of audio design that looks good anywhere.
B&O X Kvadrat
Made from a beautiful wool blend, the speaker covers for the Beoplay A9 were created in collaboration with the famous textile brand Kvadrat. The Danish design company has created a range of covers that come in a variety of colors, so your speaker can blend in with your home’s furnishing or stand out as an accent, just as you like.
Simple, stunning music in your home
Connect the Beoplay A9 to your favorite streaming services for great sounds in your home. Fill any room with music by connecting your wireless speakers and creating a multi-room experience. The Beoplay A9 supports Chromecast™ built-in, AirPlay 2, Beolink Multiroom and Bluetooth.
Bang & Olufsen BEOPLAY A9 4th Gen (unboxing unit)
Recommended room size
- 15-100 m² 150-1000 ft²
- 1 x 8 inch woofer
- 2 x 3 inch midrange driver
- 2 x 1½-inch full-range unit
- 2 x ¾-inch tweeters
- 1 x 400 W, class D, for the basses
- 2 x 200 W, class D, for the mids
- 2 x 200 W, class D, for full range unit
- 2 x 150 W, class D, for the heights
- 33 – 23,000 Hz
Maximum sound pressure at 1 m
- 100 dB SPL
- 95 dB SPL
Connection of two speakers for stereo playback
- Connect two Beoplay A9 speakers for stereo music enjoyment.
- Set up stereo playback via the Google Home app.
Advanced audio functions
- Active Room Compensation
- Adaptive Bass Linearization
- Overheating protection
Customizable sound EQ
- Available presets and customizable in the Bang & Olufsen app
- Ølvind Alexander Slaatto
- Wood, fabric, aluminum and plastic
- 14,7 kg
- 70.1 W x 90.8 H x 41.1 D cm
- Average 23 W Standby: 3.3 W
Power supply unit
- Textile sheathed power cable
- Wi-Fi/WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) Wi-Fi for high-performance streaming
- Chromecast built-in Airplay 2 Beolink Multiroom DLNA -DMR
Integrated music services
- Deezer (incl. Deezer HiFi) TuneIn Internet radio
Inputs and outputs
- 1 x power connector 1 line-in connector/optical combo jack 1 x Ethernet 10/100 MBit/s
Integrated voice assistant
Integrated Google Voice Assistant
Bang & Olufsen App Beosound Essence Remote Beoremote One BT