The SB-2000 Pro subwoofer, equipped with SVS Ultra Series technology, delivers an unbeatable combination of stunning low bass with massive output and amazing musicality.
- Dimensions SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer in cm: 37.2 (H) x 36.0 (W) x 37.1 (D)
- Overall dimensions in cm: 37.2 (H) x 36.0 (W) x 39.5 (D) (with feet, grid, amplifier)
- Weight: 17,5 kg
- 19 – 240 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Rigid and fixed cabinet construction of MDF
- premium black ash finish
- Front Firing high excursion 12″ driver
- Rear-mounted amplifier unit with intelligent control interface
- Screwable rubber feet / spikes
- Non-resonant, extra thick, ABS fabric protective grille
- Cardboard dimensions in cm: 50.8 (H) x 50.2 (W) x 57.1 (D)
Driver specifications and details
- High-excursion SVS 2000 Pro 12? (30cm) overhang driver
- Double layer high purity copper voice coil, 2″ polymide impregnated high temperature carrier.
- Two massive special ferrite ring magnets for maximum deflection sound pressure and speed.
- New premium powder coated basket
- FEA (Fine Element Analysis ) Optimized driver structure for maximum stiffness.
- Precision-machined driver elements and suspension parts with tight tolerances provide unprecedented linearity at full excursion , even at reference volumes.
- Long stroke rubber surround, excellent durability and longevity.
- Two balanced 24-core silver plated stranded wire
- High-temperature leads woven through the NOMEX composite spider make a flawless electrical connection from the amplifier to the voice coil.
- Lightweight 12″ 1050 aluminum polypropylene cone diaphragm provides high rigidity.
- Aluminum shorting sleeves reduce gap induction and distortion, improve thermal conductivity, and enhance magnetic linearity.
- Pole core ventilation, for better cooling, low noise, & reduced air compression.
- Massive powerful Sledge 550W Class D power amp with 1500+ watts peak power
- A highly efficient, cool running Class D switching topology with massive 25-A / 600Volt MOSFETs ensure highest efficiency and undistorted clarity.
- High-resolution 50 MHz audio DSP for analog devices with double precision and 56-bit filtering. The most advanced subwoofer processor ever used in a home subwoofer.
- Intelligent user-adjustable filter functions of low-pass, phase, polarity and room gain with three parametric EQs for absolute best tuning to speaker constellation and room characteristics.
- A breakthrough SVS Bluetooth DSP control app for iOS and Android devices with three user presets, allows custom tuning for any room and system.
- RCA stereo inputs/outputs, with extremely wide input voltage for both normal consumer and professional audio applications.
- New ICI (Intelligent Control Interface) user interface on the rear panel with push-button controls.
- USB output for service and power supply of accessories like the SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter
- Auto / On and 3-30 V AC / DC trigger for maximum installation convenience.
- Input impedance 16 kOhm (unbalanced RCA).
- Green 0.5 watt standby power consumption.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, worldwide safety certifications.
SVS App Specs
The Bluetooth-controlled subwoofer DSP smartphone app works with iOS, Android, and Amazon operating systems and is the easiest and most convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain, and all other bass management functions. Three convenient user-defined presets (PreSet`s) allow perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite place.
Accessories/Accessories SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer
- Protective, non-resonant, extra-thick ABS fabric front cover
- Elastomer feet included
- Extra high power high current power cable (1.82m)
- Quick Start Guide