Rega Fono MM MK5
FONO MM MK5
The Fono MM MK5 was designed to be effective, easy to use, and most importantly, to produce music. The Fono MM MK5 uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimize the performance of your moving magnet cartridge. The brand new cabinet matches the new Fono MC and Rega’s latest electronic components, offering a modern look that is guaranteed to fit into any hi-fi system.
The perfect partner
The aesthetic design of the Fono MM MK5 was as important as the quality of its technical capabilities. As a result, it benefits from the same updated aluminum chassis as the Rega Neo and Fono MC amplifiers, giving it a design that has a familiar feel and also puts it in line with its illustrious bigger brothers. RIAA equalization was split into two stages to minimize interaction. Polyester capacitors were used in the signal path and polypropylene capacitors in the RIAA equalization circuits.
- Input sensitivity: 1.7 mV for 200 mV output voltage
- Gain factor: 41.4 dB at 1 kHz
- RIAA accuracy: better than +/- 0.2 dB from 100 -100,000 Hz
- Only to be operated with Rega power supply PS1
- Product type : Preamplifier
- Phono preamplifier : Yes
- Input sensitivity (mV) : 1.7
- Quantity Phono MM RCA (IN) : 1
- Quantity audio (OUT) : 1