Monitor Audio Bronze AMS
The first Dolby Atmos-enabled speaker module features a 25mm C-CAM Gold tweeter with optimized waveguide and a 4″/100mm C-CAM woofer/midrange. Together, this combination makes for a powerful, realistic movie experience.
With Dolby Atmos, sound is no longer limited to two dimensions (width and depth), but can be precisely placed and located in three-dimensional space. A new sense of height immerses you in the action, creating a realistic atmosphere and rendering objects moving above your head realistically and lifelike.
- Monitor Audio’s C-CAM Gold tweeter with waveguide optimized for maximum reflection from the ceiling while minimizing direct sound. Creates a realistic and convincing high altitude impression that brings movies and music to life
- Dolby Atmos® certified add-on module to use ceiling reflections in the home cinema for immersion in the third dimension
- Fits perfectly on the Bronze 50 and Bronze 200 and Silver 50 and Silver 200 speakers, as well as many others, to turn them into a Dolby Atmos® theater
The Dolby Atmos
Dolby Atmos reproduces everything – from movie dialogue to wild action scenes – with amazing clarity, richness, detail and depth. All this combines to create a sound image that will delight your senses. The upward-facing speaker is designed to fit perfectly on the Bronze 50 and Bronze 200 speaker.
Since it has the same footprint as the Monitor Audio Silver 50 and Silver 200, it can also be combined with them. The third option is to use it as a height speaker in your home cinema (without Atmos functionality).
- Placement on front or rear speakers in the home cinema for a 2-channel or 4-channel Dolby Atmos® system with even more atmosphere
- Enclosed Gehäuse – For excellent sound even when placed in confined spaces or close to the wall
- “Keyhole” wall mount integrated for easy and flush wall mounting (*When wall mounted, the speaker no longer operates according to Dolby Atmos® principles).
- Elegant design, which allows it to be used as a height/altitude speaker as well
- Same size as the Monitor Audio Silver 50 and Silver 200, so it can be used in the Silver home theater as well
- Principle: 2-way
- Frequency response (-6dB): 120 – 25,000 Hz (free field) – 105 – 30,000 Hz (in room)
- Efficiency (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 86 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
- Minimum impedance: 4 ohm
- Maximum sound pressure: 107 dBA (pair)
- Power handling (RMS): 60 W
- Recommended integrated amp: 10 – 60 W
- Bass principle: Closed cabinet
- Crossover frequency: 2,500 Hz
- Driver concept: 1 x 4″ C-CAM midrange driver – 1 x 25 mm C-CAM gold tweeter with optimized* UD waveguide
- cabinet(including cover and terminals (H x W x D)): 152 x 166 x 242 mm
- cabinet (including feet and spikes (H x W x D)): N/A
- Weight (single): 2.5 kg
- Offered as: Pair