Monitor Audio Silver 50 7G
The Monitor Audio Silver 50 7G
The Silver 50 7G may be compact, but it delivers a great sound whose frequency range and dynamics are impressive. Get ready for a surprise!
Powerful magnets in the agile Silver 50 compact speaker drive large 32mm voice coils for impressive power handling and incredibly low distortion. Thanks to its design, the Silver 50 can get the most out of smaller living spaces: Even when placed close to the wall, it delivers clear, powerful bass. You will hear only balanced, pure midtones without the slightest sound coloration.
Selective stiffening of the Gehäuseand Monitor Audio’s special bolting technique result in an amazingly solid speaker. Not only is its reproduction louder and purer than its size would suggest, it also delivers incredibly balanced and pure midrange tones for a wonderfully natural sound.
Even though this speaker is rather small – be prepared for a great, room-filling sound!
- Principle: 2-way
- Frequency response: 52 Hz – 35 kHz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Minimum impedance: 4.1 ohms at 220 Hz
- Maximum sound pressure: 110 dBA (pair)
- Power handling: 100 Watt
- Recommended amplifier power: 40-100 watts
- Crossover frequency: 3.0 kHz
- 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminum/Magnesium) tweeter with vented neodymium magnet system, optimized for lowest distortion and clean sounding highs
- 51/4” bass/midrange driver with concave C-CAM cone for optimum damping and improved midrange clarity
- RST cone for improved stability and reduced distortion
- Cast polymer chassis for improved stability and damping properties
- 8 ohm
- 100 W
- 47 Hz – 35 kHz
- 3.9 Ohm @ 250 Hz
- 40 – 100 Watt
- 5.6 kg
- 1 x 5 1/4″ C-CAM-RST II woofer/midrange driver
- 1 x 1″ (25 mm) C-CAM Gold tweeter with UD waveguide
- HiVe II bass reflex
- 282 x 165 x 272 mm