Sonoro Grand Orchestra
For the big stage in the living room
The big brother of the popular ORCHESTRA floorstanding speaker. Rounded cabinet, high-quality surfaces with a perfect finish, and speaker cones that nestle seamlessly into the baffles without visible screw connections create a modern aesthetic. Behind the elegant appearance hides a real powerhouse with two through a double magnet powered 6 woofers and an air motion transformer with neodymium drive. A slim premium floorstanding speaker that harmonizes well with smaller amplifiers and tubes, as well as mastering the fine balance between elegance and impressive sound.
Powerful bass, precise control and clear sound
The two-and-a-half-way concept of the GRAND ORCHESTRA enables a homogeneous dispersion behavior with high sensitivity at the same time. The rearward sloping baffle, offset air motion transformer and carefully tuned crossover provide improved timing, precise instrument location and a spacious stage. You will hear and feel the location of each instrument played.
Combination of sound and design
The sonoro GRAND ORCHESTRA are a real eye-catcher in any living room. Its hand-sanded wooden case is finished with a high-quality matte finish. Rounded corners and selected details in black aluminum round off the design. The avoidance of parallel walls – except at the casesites – reduces standing waves and prevents case resonances. Modernly designed and timelessly elegant, GRAND ORCHESTRA feel at home in many interior styles.
The Sonoro HiFi set
Due to the elegant design language and an optimal sound tuning, the pair of speakers can be perfectly combined with MAESTRO or our PLATINUM. The smart HiFi receiver MAESTRO was awarded for its design and sound quality with prestigious awards and very good test results. The same applies to our PLATINUM turntable, which tests, including Stiftung Warentest, see as one of the best in its price class, not least because of its versatility.
Like all sonoro music systems, the two-and-a-half-way speaker pair was designed and developed in Germany. In good sonoro tradition, great importance was attached to combining high sound quality with a clear design language in the GRAND ORCHESTRA. You can see and hear that.
- Woofer: 2x 6 PE-coated paper pen with die-cast basket and double magnet
- Tweeter: Air Motion Transformer with neodymium drive, diaphragm area approx. 85 cm2
- Cabinet: HDF (high density fiberboard) with internal matrix
- Recommended amplifier power: 50 170 W
- Load impedance: 4
- Frequency range: 38Hz 32KHz @ -6 dB
- Sensitivity: 87.5 dB SPL (2.83 V/1 m)
- High quality screw terminal for optimal reproduction
- approx. 210 x 349 x 989 mm
- approx. 280 x 349 x 1042 mm (including feet
- Weight: approx. 24.8 kg per speaker
- Hand sanded wooden case refined with a high quality matte finish
- Rounded corners
- Selected details in black aluminum
- No parallel walls except on the sides
- Designed and developed in Germany
- Available colors: black (matte), white (matte)
- Instruction manual
- Safety instructions
- Two bass opening plug
- Speaker cover: removable
- 2x foam plugs for bass reflex tube
- 2x mountable speaker feet
- 8x speaker spikes