The VP series from Sonance – minimal design, maximum variability.
Visual Performance – VP Series by Sonance – All in-wall speakers have one thing in common: the minimally designed front grille. It makes this model range even better integrated into the wall and ceiling, and thus the technology fades into the background. What is in the foreground is the excellent sound, which is available up to the high-end claim. From a slipper cinema with aspirations for the living room to a separate Dolby Atmos cinema room.
Extreme in-wall speakers from Sonance
The Extreme models of the Sonance Speaker series “Visual Performance” were developed especially for applications in outdoor, bath, wellness and sauna areas. In places where the humidity is constantly very high, the Speaker should not rust and retain their tonal features for a long time. Their dimensional stability at extreme temperatures (-34°C to +79°C) and long-term stability make the “Extreme” series suitable for marine applications. The improved retaining mechanisms ensure an even firmer hold of the cover grille on the Speaker.
- 1″ (25mm) polyurethane dome, ferrofluid-cooled, in acoustic rear chamber
- 6 1/2″ (165mm) injection molded polypropylene/graphite cone, with integratedvSantoprene™ surround.
- 45Hz – 20kHz ±3dB
- 8 Ohm nominal; 6 Ohm minimum
- 5 Watts minimum; 125 Watts maximum
- 89dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
- Complies with military standard 810G for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, waterproof to IP-66.
- -30º to +175ºF (-34ºC to +79ºC)
- 2 1/2″ (64mm)
- 8 3/8″ x 12 1/4″ (213mm x 311mm)
- 6 15/16″ x 10 3/4″ (176mm x 273mm)
- Powder coated stainless steel
- 12 lbs (5.4 kg) pair