Bowers & Wilkins DB2D
Suitable for your speakers
Not only the design, but also the Gehäuse the Bowers & Wilkins DB2D match your speakers and interior design.
Power and control
The Bowers & Wilkins DB2D’s digital signal processing provides enough power and control for amazing movie effects – so you get more out of your music.
Powerful and flexible
The solid, dramatic bass is made possible by the strength and lightness of the uniquely shaped Aerofoil diaphragm of varying thickness.
A question of balance
The back-to-back (facing) woofers prevent case resonance, ensuring that power is used for a compelling bass sound and not wasted on vibration.
The digital advantage
Digital amplification ensures efficient and cool operation, even when you get everything out of the subwoofer. Dynamic EQ and Room EQ provide precise sound for music and movies.
With our subwoofer app, we put you in control – so not only are our DB Series subwoofers a breeze to configure, you can also customize the sound quality to suit your needs and environment.
- 1000 W Class D amplifier (Hypex, for true fidelity)
- 2 x 250 mm aerofoil cone chassis in symmetrical arrangement
- Digital preamplifier with Dynamic EQ
- Setup and control App-based, radio technology: BT-LE
- Frequency range (-6 dB/-3 dB): 8.5 Hz – 500 Hz/10 Hz – 350 Hz
- Width (cm) : 37.7
- Height (cm) : 43
- Depth (cm) : 36
- weight (kg) : 36
- music power (W) : 1000
- Digital amplifier technology : Yes
- Number of woofers : 2
- diameter woofer (cm) : 25
- Signal to noise ratio (dB) : 82
- Power consumption (W) : 195
- Power consumption, stand-by (W) : 0.5
- controllable via smartphone/tablet : Yes
- Quantity Line RCA (IN) : 2
- Quantity XLR (IN) : 2