Monitor Audio Bronze W10
If you love deep and differentiated bass, the Bronze W10 is the perfect addition to your speaker system.
He adds depth, body and emphasis to every film and piece of music.
- Long-throw 10″/250 mm) C-CAM driver
- 10″/250 mm passive radiator (Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR) in the bottom of the subwoofer
- Class D power amplifier with high current switching power supply (SMPSU)
The Bronze W10’s long-throw 10″/250mm C-CAM drivers have been combined with a passive 10″/250mm radiator in the base to increase sound pressure, deliver even more low end, and breathe even more life into any movie or piece of music.
Engineers have acoustically optimized the driver and bass radiator by reducing the moving masses and improving the tuning in the system.
This results in dramatically improved transient response of the drivers.
Kick drums and explosions are given significantly more pressure and precision. In addition, thanks to improved rubber feet, more energy is transmitted directly into the room instead of being lost through mechanical vibrations through the floor and walls.
- Principle: Long-throw 10″ C-CAM driver with a 10″ passive cone (Auxiliary Bass Radiator). 18 mm MDF, internally stiffened construction
- Lower cutoff frequency: -3 dB @ 33 Hz / -10 dB @ 28 Hz (Free Field) Default preset: Music, -3 dB @ 29 Hz / -10 dB @ 25 Hz (In Room)
- Upper cutoff frequency: -6 dB @ 150 Hz
- Driver concept: 1 x 250 mm (10″) C-CAM subwoofer driver with long-throw 2″ voice coil
- Linear driver excursion: 17 mm peak to peak
- Amplifier power: 220 W
- Amplifier type: Class D with high current switching power supply (SMPSU)
- Phase control: 0 degrees & 180 degrees (pure inversion)
- Low-pass filter: 4th order (24 dB/octave), from 50 Hz to 120 Hz
- Equalizer DSP: 3 preset modes: Music, Movie, Impact
- Automatic signal detection: Line level >3 mV. Auto standby function after 20 minutes
- Audio inputs/outputs: Unbalanced RCA LFE input – Unbalanced RCA stereo input
- Input impedance: 20 kOhm input impedance
- 12 volt trigger: 3.5 mm mono mini jack. 6 Volt threshold
- Electrical certificates: CE / CB / ETL / Fcc / CCC / ErP (Energy saving compliant)
- Mains input voltage: 110 – 120 Vac 50 – 60 Hz / 220 – 240 Vac 50 – 60 Hz (manually adjustable)
- Power consumption: Maximum 300 W, Standby <0.5 W (ErP compliance)
- Fuse type: 20 mm T4AL 250 VAC
- cabinet (incl. integrated amp, driver and terminals (H x W x D)): 321 x 321 x 364 mm
- cabinet dimensions (incl. integrated amp, driver, terminals and feet (H x W x D)): 366.5 x 321 x 364 mm
- Weight (unpacked): 13.4 kg
- Offered as: Piece